They say over 50% of recent college grads are either unemployed or underemployed. Joy is here to change that with her Employment Prep Program.
Increase your chances of success by 85% or more.
Train to ace the interview.
Prepare for the difficult transition into the marketplace.
Teach you to excel in all areas of your life.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York recently reported that over 50% of our recent college graduates are either unemployed or underemployed. See a Fox News video clip.
These students are exiting college with an excellent education but are unable to secure a position in their selected field of study.
In the 2014–2015 college year, over 3.8 million students will receive their degree and enter the marketplace with an average student loan debt approaching $30,000. They all need, want, and deserve the jobs of their dreams.
Employment Prep Program
Step One: Acing the Interview
- Great First Impressions
- Dress for the Interview
- Body Language
- Be Selective and Intentional
- Do Your Homework
- Mentally Preparing for Your Interview
- Do’s and Don’ts Of The Interview
- Dining 101
- Proper Interview Follow-up
Step Two: Transitioning into Your New Role
- Proper Introductions
- Dining like a diplomat
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Conversation & Listening Skills
- Tech & Correspondence Etiquette
- The Value of Thank-You Notes
- Travel Etiquette
- Customer Service (internal and external)
Step Three: Working Effectively with Others
- Generational Differences
- Identifying Personalities
- Keys to Excellent Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Being A Positive Team Player